On behalf of our client, We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Senior Accountant to join their finance team. You will prepare financial statements, verify financial records and transactions, analyze cash flow, review budgets and forecasts, oversee audits, and develop paperwork for regulatory reporting. When they hire junior accountants, you will also be responsible for training new staff and monitoring their work for accuracy.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance and reconciling entries
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit, loss and other statements
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements
- Secure financial information’s by completing backups
- Protecting organizations value by keeping information confidential
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting required
- 5- 10 years of accounting experience
- Working knowledge of Tally
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Familiarity with accounting software
INSTRUCTION FOR APPLICANTS
- A copy of your detailed CV
- A brief letter by email outlining your interest along with your current remuneration received vs your expected remuneration should you qualify for the position you are applying for.
- Only Short Listed Applicants will be responded to.
- Applicants who are unsuccessful will receive an email response.
- Our Client is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment and ensure equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, color, religion, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.